Total Pageviews

December 18, 2013

I'm going to take a break.

Well, it looks like my Apache service has quit working. Completely. I messed something up while trying to install a PHP extension (not sure if it's related), accidentally hit 'remove service', and now I can't seem to fix it. I'll probably back up my data and re-install the server.

For now, however, I think I'll kick back and relax. I've been trying to work on three projects at once, one of which is just a little one, but seems to have messed up my WAMPserver. 

To answer your question now: I'm going to stop working on the Flipnote service until next week, when I'll have an abundance of free time.

Hey, maybe I'll take the time to make some creator's room templates!

To be honest, before I do any more coding, I need to sketch up a good workflow diagram. I kinda rushed into this, and before it gets unmanageable, I'm going to organize it. This will mean less stuff for the public to see at the moment, but will mean a calmer me and cleaner code.


Have a wonderful day!

Austin Burk

Follow me on YouTube (opens in new tab)